Thursday, October 24, 2013

More AG Goodies Up For Grabs



Kirsten's Work Dress
includes apron, bonnet and skirt - blouse not included
asking $30



Kirsten's Spring Party Dress
includes dress and head scarf
asking $30



Kirsten's Dirndl
includes dress, pinafore and hair ribbons
asking $30



"Amelia's Dress"
includes dress and bloomers
asking $25



Caroline's Dress
includes dress and bonnet
asking $35
SOLD




Kirsten's Dirndl & Coat Set
includes dirndl, bonnet & coat - blouse not included
asking $45
SOLD
Wow! I was completely overwhelmed by the number of you who were so excited about my AG doll offerings yesterday. I felt bad because I only had offered the two dresses and they were sold right away.  So, I decided to offer a few more AG doll outfits that I have made and have gone untouched. It's sad to see them go, but I would much prefer that they were being enjoyed rather than sitting in a box being forgotten. Remember these are all one of a kind outfits and once they are gone they are gone! The dolls and the socks and shoes are not included in these offerings only what is listed under each outfit. Please email me if you would like to purchase one, or more of these cuties!

Email me at Dawn@Olabelhe.com

Just think what great Christmas presents these would make for anyone who loves AG!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin