Sunday, January 11, 2009

Guess Who???






okay, lets see who can figure out who I was thinking of when I created this outfit.....

OMG...Abby and I had a magical afternoon. We went to Colonial Williamsburg for our photoshoot and had the best time together. I told her we were going to a secret garden hidden away and she was completely enchanted. She had so much fun discovering hidden hideaways and pretty little gardens. Afterwards we walked into town and went to the old fashioned candy shop where she picked out a big red lollipop!!! You should have seen her face. I actually should have taken a picture because it was priceless. Everyone was completely enchanted by her today and she was the subject of many people's photos and videos and she loved every minute of it. Anyway, have you figured it out yet???

6 comments:

Julia said...

Sunbonnet Sue?
Holly Hobbie?
It's adorable!!

MaryAnne said...

Little Bo Peep? I think all of your outfits are adorable!

Siew said...

I immediately thought Holly Hobbie. Wow. You are cranking out the outfits. They are fabulous. I'm inspired.

Dawn said...

Yup, Holly Hobbie is correct. Thanks so much for all your very sweet comments!!!

JenR said...

Just the most adorable Holly Hobbie I've seen! I Love this outfit! Well, all of them are wonderful... but I loved HH! Had a doll (or 2, maybe 5, lol), bedding, books... whatever I could get! You did a wonderful job on this!

Raspberry Leaf said...

I immediately thought of Holly Hobbie when I saw this cute dress! I love the creations you come up with.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin