Friday, January 16, 2009

Ooooh Baby, It's Cold outside!!!


Can you believe these temperatures? Even here in VA it was super cold today. Which is pretty unusual for us. I have two kiddos with colds so, I thought it would be a perfect day for a de-lish chowder that warms you inside and out. Thankfully I had all the ingredients in my fridge and pantry to put together this super yummy dish. Chicken, potatoes, corn, peas, carrots, celery, green beans, and a bunch of other stuff that I threw in to the pot. Plus, I made homemade bread which was still warm when it was time for dinner. It was a huge hit with everyone and now are tummies are all full, and we are ready to curl up in front of the fireplace, cuddle under blankets and watch a great movie together.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

will you share that recipe? i LOVE corn chowder!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin