Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Challenge Day 11 - "Pure" Cuteness







Here's another cutie that I pulled out of the closet this morning. I put this outfit together using two of my patterns and I just love the way this turned out. I also came up with this adorable little hooded faux sherpa vest that I also made.

"Pure" Cuteness 

The top is made from my "Cecily" pattern and is made from a pretty print from Sweetwater. This entire collection was one of my favorites with it's rich chocolate browns, smoky blues and creamy ivory. The top is made from the smoky blue with pretty little swirls and tiny dots in chocolate. This little top has ties on the side for a bit of whimsy and charm and it also makes this adjustable for growing girls.
The skirt is made using my "Darcy" pattern and features two more prints from the collection. The overskirt is the opposite print with a chocolate background and cream swirls and dots and the underskirt is the creamy ivory with tiny chocolate dots and it's trimmed at the bottom 
with delicate vintage ivory lace. Finally, the little faux sherpa vest...I love how this turned out! Made from super soft chocolate brown baby wale corduroy and lined with unbelievably soft snuggle fabric from Moda which is like "minky", without the bumps. This set is very sweet and very versatile with three different pieces that can be worn together or separately.

Size 8
asking $45.00 + shipping
All sales are final
SOLD

If you have any questions or would like to buy this outfit
Please email me at Dawn@Olabelhe.com

Thanks!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin