Monday, January 13, 2014

Challenge Day 10 . . . "Do You Want To Build A Snowman?"




In honor of our latest favorite movie I am offering this cutie today! It's made up of many pieces that I made for Abby to wear and sadly she never had a chance to wear this one either. Living here in VA our winters are usually pretty short and she never had a chance to wear this. But perhaps you have a little girl who loves "Frozen" and would love to be a little snow princess in this darling outfit.

It features a beautiful drop waist double ruffle skirt made from my "Claudia's Skirt" pattern. This one is made from buttery soft icy blue pin wale corduroy with snowflakes and sparkles all over it. The bands are in ivory corduroy and it's trimmed in ivory grosgrain ribbon with a sweet little bow.

Size 8-10
asking $30.00 for skirt only + shipping
all sales are final
outfit SOLD

Now for all the extras. I kinda raided Gymboree because they had all the perfect accessories to go with this outfit. I have the white fur coat, the long sleeved T-shirt with the snowflake on the front, and the white fur boots. I also have the gorgeous sweater with the snowflake on it, white fur hat and ear muffs and I even have the white tights with sparkly snowflakes on them. (all not shown)

I will happily part with all of it. 

If you have any questions or if you would like to purchase any or all of the 
"Frozen" outfit 
please email me at Dawn@Olabelhe.com for details.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin