Saturday, May 19, 2012

A New Look For the Website & Blog


With my house in complete chaos I just had to do something creative. I thought to myself. . .  "Well, the kitchen is getting a pretty serious upgrade, so why not upgrade the website as well!" At least this is something I have control over and that I can make look pretty that is while we are knee deep in destruction. Plus, I just need a project. I can't sew so being creative on my Mac is the next best thing. You'll notice a new header and a bunch of upgrades happening but with so much info on my website it's going to take a while to re-do every page. So please be patient with me. Also, if you experience any hiccups with the website please let me know so I can fix them right away. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend. I can't wait to start sharing updates with pics but, to be honest right now it's such a mess I can't even bare to take photos and it's going to get a lot worse this week, but after that things should start to look up.

Dawn

1 comment:

Hayu Maselli said...

Wow cool Dawn,
nice new look! check background.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin