Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Introducing "Erin" & "Stacy"







2 New patterns are on their way! Meet "Erin" & "Stacy". This little combo has been one of my favorites for a very long time and I finally got around to making them into patterns. Let's start with "Erin". A fun and sassy little bubble skirt that uses my hand pleating technique for a fast and super easy little skirt. I've made about 10 of these in the past few weeks and trust me they are addicting and they go with so many things and let's face it they are cute! Then we have "Stacy", a swingy little A-line smock with lots of personality. Stacy is a great design for using some of those bigger prints on to show off the fabric without losing the integrity of the print. Both Erin and Stacy work perfectly in any season. In these photos I just put a simple long sleeved T on Abby and some tights and boots, but it also looks adorable in the warmer months with just a simple T-shirt or a peasant blouse underneath. I am putting the final touches on both of these new patterns, so keep and eye open for news about their arrival in my shop. Hope you like them!

Dawn

2 comments:

Laurie said...

I'm so excited to hear these will be done soon! Stacy has always been one of my favorites.

Fabienne said...

Just adorable!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin