Thursday, November 17, 2011

...and She Wore Purple







Here's another "Erin's Skirt" for you to see. I wanted to show you just how sweet this little skirt looks worn with a pretty little blouse and sweater for a completely different look. I have been having a lot of fun lately mixing and matching Olabelhe pieces with things Abby has in her closet already or with things I find while shopping (mostly on-line). The little blouse is one I found a while ago on-line at April Cornell, the sweater vest was found at TJ Maxx and the boots and hat came from Target. Abby loves purple so we went all out. The fabric for the skirt came from FF&L and is just gorgeous! I plan to show you more mix and match ideas using my designs and things that Abby has in her closet to give you ideas  as to how to expand your little girls wardrobe even more. I especially love this look for a little bit older little girls.

Dawn

Oh, Abby wanted me to let you know that she loves this skirt and it's even great for climbing trees in...

1 comment:

Kinderkouture said...

Love the look. So modern, and those boots are to die for. Great pics and lovely outfit.
Happy Thanksgiving.
Jeannine

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin