Sunday, April 10, 2011

A Few More Photos From Florida






Here is another one of the outfits I was thinking of using for the "Sew Beautiful" article but as you can see the photos aren't the best, which is such a pity because I really really loved the way this little outfit turned out. It's a combo of three of my designs. "Emily" made from a gorgeous small floral print from Lecien. "Bridget" made from a super soft and pretty pink batiste and "Annie" made from....believe it or not pillow ticking! LOVE THIS!!! I also made big pockets on the pants with left-overs of the Lecien and then trimmed out the bottom of the pants with some antique lace that I found in one of my antiquing adventures. I can't wait to make up more of these combos as I think the 3 pieces go so well together!

Dawn

4 comments:

Goosegirl said...

Oh I love it! I love the pictures too. Oh those ticking pants!! Did I ever tell you that I have a passion for ticking? Darling!

Tabitha said...

Thanks for all the pictures..I am so happy for your continued success and i love following your story! Keep 'em coming!

Fabienne said...

Just lovely and so cuuuute!

Unknown said...

Lovely like spring. So fresh and hopeful. Love your designs and beautiful photography. Thanks for the inspiration.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin