Sunday, November 28, 2010

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas








I can't believe it...it's not even December 1st and we are already in high gear here at our house...Christmas is well on it's way and the kids are so excited!!! We have Christmas music playing, cinnamon candles burning, a fire in the fireplace and all the boxes of all the Christmas goodies have come out of storage once again. This afternoon Abby and I took a little trip over to one of our favorite places. One of the local attractions has a spectacular Christmas village complete with Snow!!! That's right..it even snows inside year round.... Abby headed right for Santa's workshop in hopes of catching the man in red himself, sadly he was wasn't in when we were there, evidently there was an issue with a few reindeer and and elderly lady that he had to deal with, but his helpers assured us he would be back soon. So Abby and I just looked around and I managed to snap a few pictures. Now to get busy unpacking all these boxes and setting up our Christmas Wonderland. I just love how magical Christmas is, especially through the eyes of a child. Lucky me, I have 4!!!

Dawn

1 comment:

Laurie said...

What a wonderful Christmas scene! The dress is sew cute. Abby fits perfectly into the Christmas village.

What is the fabric name / line?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin