Thursday, January 7, 2010

Are You Ready To Pee Your Pants?






Cute Overload time! Tomorrow is bring your favorite toy to school day for Abby's Kindergarten class...So, there was no question who was going to go. Diddlina!!!! Abby was over the moon earlier this week when she found out that she could bring her favorite playmate to school. All this week she has been "preparing" Diddlina for her big day. I can't tell you how cute she has been telling Diddlina all about all the things that she will "see" and "do" on her first day of school.

This morning Abby started thinking about what she and Diddlina were going to wear on "The Big Day" and she asked me if I could make Diddlina a dress to match one of hers. So, of course I was up for the challenge and I sat down at my machine and started playing. It started off with "Jillian's Jumper" made mouse sized but then I realized that Diddlina "needed" a matching pale pink long sleeved "T" so I went digging in my stash and found a scrap of interlock and then made her a top, complete with matching pale pink FOE for the neckline. Then I remembered Abby saying a few days ago that Diddlina needed a coat or "She was going to freeze her tail off". So, of course I had to make he a coordinating coat. Actually it's more of a long cape made from yummy pink baby wale cord and lined with super soft white fleece and finally a fur trimmed hood and pink ribbons to tie into a bow to keep it closed tight.

I really think I need to get out more often! Don't you???? I can't tell you how much fun I had making this today and the look on Abby's face when she saw her beloved mouse all "Dolled-Up" was priceless. Tomorrow morning they will trot off to school together in their matching outfits. I will be sure to take a few pictures in the morning so you can see them together.

I love being a Mom!!!

BTW~ The reason for the funny title to this post is simple....This is Abby's current favorite saying. "Mommy...you are just going to Pee Your Pants when you see how cute this is!" For example.

Dawn

Dawn

1 comment:

Tabitha said...

that is so cute, can't wait to see the pics tomorrow

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin