Tuesday, December 29, 2009

What A Year It's Been

I had some quiet time this morning before everyone started waking up and I was thinking to myself "What an amazing year it has been!" This summer I decided to take the plunge and turn my love of sewing and designing, and turn it into my own little business. I was cautiously optimistic, but much to my surprise my patterns have been a huge hit! I wanted to Thank all of you who have been so supportive and encouraging through the process. A huge Thanks to all my wonderful testers who have made such beautiful creations with my patterns and helped me "tweek" things here and there in my patterns to make them even better and of course to everyone who has purchased my patterns and had so much fun creating beautiful things for the very special little girls in their lives. I've received such sweet emails from moms, grandma's, aunties and friends who all had so much fun creating beautiful outfits. I cannot tell you how much I love reading all your emails and seeing all the wonderful things you have made.

I have a bunch of new designs in the works for the Spring/Summer season and as soon as the holiday dust settles I will get back to work on them. So, keep checking back for updates and announcements.

Dawn

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin