Sunday, July 12, 2009

More Tester Photos Coming In!!!



I cannot say enough wonderful things about my testers! They are doing an amazing job of helping me work out the little kinks and bumps along the way in my journey in becoming a pattern designer. I have had so much fun watching my designs come to life through the eyes and hands of these ladies. Here is a little sneak Peek at some of the cute stuff I have been getting in my e-mail box!

The first photo is from my good friend Sivje over at Goose Girl Sews. She made up my Lucy and Peyton for her little girl and I have to say I am loving it. Little Ahnalin picked out the fabrics herself. Sivje is also a fellow pattern designer and about to send her first pattern out to her testers. You have to see how cute her little Monkey Girl Skirt is!!!

Next up is my latest pattern to go out to the testers, Amelia! This one was done up by Kymy who is a fellow Sewingmama. I was shocked that on the first day Kymy made not one but two for her twin girls. For more photos and her impression of my patter go check out her blog at Everything Your Mama Made and More!

Hopefully I will have more phots to share soon of these adorable creations!

Dawn

1 comment:

Kristy said...

I just bought your Kristen skirt pattern of YCMT, and I am already in love. If you EVER need a tester I'd be more than happy to do it for you :)

Kristy
morozfam7@hotmail.com

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin