Monday, July 13, 2009

Goin' Green!!


In the Kitchen! Currently my kitchen is a very pretty shade of pale, pale yellow and to be honest, it's not doing a thing for me. I am bored with it and I feel uninspired. So, this morning the kids and I are going to hop in the car and go to Home Depot and we are going to buy paint! I've decided on a color called "grape leaves" and I am really excited about it. I think it will really jazz up things around here. I always get a wild hair when ever Ole goes away on a business trip and do some home improvement projects and this time is no exception. I also ordered some fun oil cloth on line to recover my kitchen chairs. Currently they are covered in an off white fabric and it's just not working!!! Can you imagine trying to keep those clean with four kids...ugh! So I am going to save myself a lot of trouble by covering them with something that will just wipe clean, instead of me having to scrub them all the time. What a concept!!! So stay tuned for updates on the kitchen re-do!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin