Tuesday, April 28, 2009

A Little Peek At What I Have Been Up To







I am thrilled to say that all the samples are done!!! Now, I just have to complete the pattern covers and get everything sent off so it will be ready for the Quilt Market. Yesterday, Abby and I did our photo shoot and I learned a valuable lesson...Never Ever plan to do a photo shoot with a 5 year old on a hot and sticky day. We did manage to get through it, but it wasn't very much fun for either of us. Bribery works wonders. It's just a good thing she's still pretty easy to please and a big bowl of mint chocolate ice cream was ample payment....I was waiting for her to say I "owed" her a pony. I may re-do a few shots today but here is a little peek at what I have been up to.

4 comments:

LeslieW. said...

Beautiful work! Such a cutie model too! I have a 4 year old Abby of my own!

Anonymous said...

They are all beautiful.
Bribery does not work with my 4 year old. Neither love nor money nor ice cream will induce her to try things on if she isn't in the mood!

Nutmeg said...

Adorable kiddo!

Goosegirl said...

Dawn, they all look beautiful! I am so in awe of the beauty of your designs. And Abby looks adorable.

Sivje

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin