Sunday, March 29, 2009

Spring!






This afternoon my dear friend Tiffeni and I went walking in Colonial Williamsburg taking in all the hidden gardens and hide-a-ways far off the beaten path and away from all the tourists. We had so much fun and I got to hear more fun stories about CW. It's so nice having my own personal guide and get to hear all the stories that are not on the "paid tour". The flowers were beautiful, but we were still a bit early and it is not quite at it's peek yet. So we will have to go back in a few weeks when everything is in full bloom. I did however manage to get a few really nice photos. So here is something to really get you in the mood for Spring!

2 comments:

April said...

Oooooo - I love the new blog look! Such a pretty color, Dawn!

Dawn said...

Thank You so much April.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin