Monday, March 30, 2009

Crazy Cats in Hot Air Balloons???






I've had this fabric for ages. It's actually some vintage bark cloth I got from my grandma's attic. It's been sitting in my stash for ages and today I remembered it and decided to play with it. I really love the bright colors and the adorable print. Cats in hot air balloons??? Crazy, but Abby loves it!!! When she saw it, it was love at first sight. I just made a simple sleeveless sundress because it's all I had fabric for and with the print being so large I didn't want to add to much or it would take away from how cute it is on it's own. I have a feeling this one is going to be a favorite this summer.

2 comments:

Yvonne said...

That is a great dress, the fabric is so cheerful.

***Sharon*** said...

You totally scored on that fabric! I LOVE IT!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin