Wednesday, July 16, 2008

It's here, it's here!!!


I am so excited. My FeliZ pattern finally arrived today. I have been stalking the mailman for the past few days just waiting for it to arrive. It's the latest design from Studio Tantrum and I have to say that Nancy really outdid herself this time. I adore this dress. When I first saw it, I instantly fell in love and couldn't wait to get the pattern. I immediately ordered it from Farbenmix and had it sent to my MIL in Germany, and then she shipped it to me. It may have taken a little longer, but for the amount of $ I saved it was worth the extra day or so. So, tonight I will study the pattern and hopefully I'll get a chance to start planning out my first one tomorrow. I really cannot wait to put this dress together.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin