Tuesday, May 6, 2014

New Additions in Abby's Attic


I've been doing a little dusting and cleaning in Abby's Attic. For those of you who are unfamiliar with what Abby's Attic is, I will explain. I have been attempting to find new homes for a lot of the samples I have made over the years and I opened a little shop on my website to share them with you. Please keep in mind that these are samples. Each is one of a kind and has only been worn once for photos. I cannot reproduce any of these in different sizes as I no longer have the fabrics or the time to do so. So pop over to see what new things I have added to the shop and see if there is anything your little girl might like to add to her closet this season.


Here are just a few of the new items to choose from.....Happy Shopping!

Please feel free to email me with any questions you might have.

Dawn@Olabelhe.com

Dawn





    





No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin