Saturday, January 4, 2014

The Great Closet Clean Out Challenge 2014

Happy New Year to everyone! Hope you all had a wonderful Holiday season and are managing to stay warm and cozy in these frigid temps. Our house has been bustling with all kinds of activities most of which are of the home improvement type. You know...it's a New Year kinda thing. I've been busy cleaning, organizing and sorting out things to be thrown out, donated or sold. The kids are getting so big they are outgrowing everything. So, I've given myself a challenge. To attempt to clean out Abby's closet of all these pretty things that she can no longer wear... sad, but true. My goal . . . to offer one dress a day to slowly but steadily find new homes for all these pretty dresses that need to find new homes and little girls who will love them. I figured if I attempted one a day it would be manageable and not too overwhelming.

So, here's how it's going to work. I will be offering a new dress/outfit daily and it will be on a first come first serve basis. So, if you would like to purchase it email me right away so someone else doesn't snatch it up. I will be happy to answer any questions and all sales are final. Just remember, these are all one of a kind pieces and I cannot reproduce any of these.

Let's start this off with something extra special!!!

Fairy Ballerina Dress
Bodice made from super soft and silky white sateen with delicate ties at the shoulders
the skirt is made from layers and layers of pale pink tulle and has a pale pink underskirt. The dress is embellished with gorgeous lace and pearl trim, satin ribbons and tiny pink ribbon rosebuds.

Think Easter, an upcoming Spring wedding, or other special event of just because you have a little girl who dreams of being a fairy princess.

This dress is a size 8
the bodice measures 28"
and the length is 38" (with a bit of wiggle room because of the shoulder ties)
asking $65.00 + shipping

* This dress was only worn once for modeling purposes.

email me at Dawn@Olabelhe.com if you have any questions about this dress 
or if you would like to purchase it.

Come back tomorrow to see what the next one will be.

A portion of all sales will be donated to the World Wildlife Fund.
Miss Abby's chosen charity in her desire to help endangered animals and their habitats.
I'm so proud of my little environmentalist.





LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin