Thursday, August 29, 2013

Today's The Day I Launch Olabelhe 2!



Introducing the first pattern to debut at Olabelhe2, "Mikayla's Skirt". For the past few days you have gotten lots of ideas as to how much fun this little skirt is and now finally the wait is over and the pattern is in the shop and available for purchase! For those of you who haven't heard I am starting a new project called Olabelhe2 where I will be concentrating on designs for our growing girls in sizes 6-12. These new designs will focus on what the current trends are "out there" but with my twist on them to make then a little more feminine and pretty along with a lot more discreet. You know what I'm talking about. I will be introducing new designs as well as bringing back some of my favorite Olabelhe designs which have new larger sizes as well as being updated to be a little more "Big Girl"to appeal to the t'weens out there. This is going to be so much fun and I have so much to show you but all in good time. For now let's enjoy "Mikayla" and let's see what you can do with this adorable new pattern!


Dawn

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin