Monday, August 26, 2013

"Mikayla" As A School Uniform






After posting the pictures of "Mikayla" yesterday I was really anxious to show you how well it works  if you wanted to use it for a school uniform. I simply added an inch of length to the skirt and omitted the ribbon and you instantly have a really cute skirt that's perfect for school's which have a dress code. I have a bunch more pictures of Mikayla done in very different looks because I'm so excited to share this super versatile skirt with you. Plus, It's super easy and FAST to put together. I made two of them this morning in less than 3 hours!!!! Mikayla will become available within the next few days.

Dawn

1 comment:

Hayu Maselli said...

Dearest Dawn,

These are what I need for my daughter. I will check whether already available on your shop.
contact you soon.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin