Monday, April 15, 2013

Something Big Is Coming!!!

You are all so sweet! I have received a bunch of very caring emails over the past few days wondering if we are all okay...the answer is "Yes" of course, we are all just fine. We've just been incredibly busy with so many things. Home school, end of the year homeschool portfolios, Spring, starting a garden with the kids, sewing, and more sewing, pattern writing, did I mention Spring??? and lots of house cleaning and so on. Oh, the list is so long. I've been an organizing maniac. I'm already pretty OCD about the way things are at our house but when Spring arrives I go a little nutty getting everything ship shape. I've rearranged a few things, and brought out the Spring decor and our house feels like it's ready. For what??? I'm not quite sure, but whatever it is we are ready. The classroom got a few new bookshelves because we were overflowing with lots of new books that I've been collecting. The kids and I started a garden and we are all very excited about the prospect of having delicious homegrown herbs and veggies this summer. I've been sewing and creating in the studio and hope to have new patterns ready very soon, but that's not the "Big Something". I've been working on something that I'm hoping you will love, it's been a lot of work but I'm sure it will be worth it all. But that's all I'm saying for right now while I work out the final details. Come back on Wednesday for more details!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin