Friday, February 22, 2013

Yuck!

Sorry, I've not checked in, in a few days but I have been experiencing some health issues. Hopefully, it's nothing too serious and it will either go away (not likely) or I will have to break down and go to the Dr.s, which I really do not want to have to do. I started feeling "off" a few weeks ago and it has gotten progressively worse and to be honest I am not sure what is up with me. But it's not been fun. Each day I am trying to manage, but it's not been easy. Thankfully, I have a great family which is very understanding and they are great helpers but the reality is the house just doesn't run as well if "mommy's down for the count". I haven't stitched a thing in days and it's driving me crazy. I am still getting packages out but beyond that not too much is happening in the sewing room. Fingers crossed that what ever this is packs it's bags and leaves soon because I have stuff to do and not feeling well is not in my hectic schedule. I will keep you posted.

Dawn

4 comments:

Spinneretta said...

I do hope you feel better soon!

Unknown said...

There's a lot of yuckie stuff going around. Your symptoms sounds like what I had. Take care of yourself!

Unknown said...

There's a lot of yuckie stuff going around. Your symptoms sounds like what I had. Take care of yourself!

Ronda said...

Hope you are feeling better!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin