"The destiny of nations lies far more in the hands of women, the mothers, than in the possessors of power, or those of innovators who for the most part do not understand themselves. We must cultivate women, who are the educators of the human race, else the new generation cannot accomplish its task."

~ Friedrich Froebel

Friday, November 2, 2012

...And the Winner Is. . . .



Congratulations to Our Little Viking Princess
Robyn you did an amazing job!!!

We all loved your adorable creation!!!
I will email you with all the details about your prizes. .  

and to everyone who entered the contest
I have a special gift for you as well.

You are each going to receive 2 Olabelhe Patterns of your choice!!!
Please email me with your wishes and I will email them to you.

Thanks again to everyone who participated...we all had so much fun seeing your 
beautiful costumes and your amazing creativity.

I have another contest planned for next Spring and this one is going to be amazing, 
so keep a watch for it early next year.

Dawn

4 comments:

Bolo heads said...

This is Robyn and I totally just did that very some thing as Juliette. Arms in the air screaming. Thank you so much. I can't wait for your email.

WOO!! HOO!!

Cheryl said...

Thanks for hosting such a fun contest Dawn. I enjoyed it very much! Congrats to Robyn -- your Viking Princess is stunning. ♥♥

audreysattic said...

Congrats Robyn! Loved the Viking Princess! She is adorable.
Elizabeth

Terri Sue said...

What a little cutie! I love this little costume. Congratulations Robyn.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin