Monday, April 9, 2012

Ouch!


Sorry, I've been kinda quiet this past week but, it's been a little nuts at out house. Let's see, where do I begin? Both Oliver and Elliott caught nasty colds, we celebrated my b'day, and throw Easter in there as well...but the most exciting part of the week was the fact that Abby discovered this pretty new plant. Poor baby, she was in the woods hunting for salamanders and she came across this stuff. Yup, you guessed it poison ivy, and she is covered from head to toe with it. It's been an itchy couple of days and she looks like a little lobster. So, the photo shoot we had planned will be temporarily postponed until she is back to normal. I have a bunch of new things to show you but it will just have to wait. I have to say Abby is a little trooper and even though she is a mess it has not gotten her down and she said it was totally worth it because she managed to catch 6 salamanders! 

Dawn

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin