Monday, April 16, 2012

At The Beach...Already!!!









Just as I suspected, a few days of Spring and then we jump right into Summer. Today the high here in VA is supposed to reach about 90. Can you believe that?! Abby and I popped out this morning to go run a few errands and I surprised her with a quick stop at the beach to stick her toes in. According to Abby the water was "kinda warmish~coldish" but the air was certainly on the hot side. Thankfully there was a breeze...actually it was much more than a breeze. It was more like a gale force wind and Abby couldn't stop laughing because the wind was blowing her all over the place. Thankfully, I brought my camera so I was able to capture our first trip to the beach this year on film. Plus, she is wearing "Tess's Jumper" which is going to be coming out any day now. Yeah...new patterns! I've been giving it a lot of thought and I have decided not to release so many at the same time like I did in the Spring because this way I can showcase each design a little more and let you savor each new pattern one, or two, at a time. "Tess" has been a big request from so many of you I just had to put it at the top of my "To Do" list and get it to you in time for Summer sewing. This little drop waist jumper goes together really quick and easy and is perfect with a simple pair of Capri pants. It's also great on it's own or if you like layer it with a little T-shirt or a tank for a different look. Keep an eye out for Tess's Jumper arriving any day now!

Dawn

2 comments:

Ronda said...

Cute! it looks like you girls had a lot of fun on the beach. I am looking forward to the new pattern releases. I am really looking forward to bridgett. I will be watching :)

Laurie said...

Tess and I are so excited to hear your news! I'm glad to see Abby has healed from her poison ivy.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin