Wednesday, March 7, 2012

New Additions To "Abby's Attic"

French Country Jumper Size 6-7



St. Croix Dress Size 5-6



At The Seaside Dress, Bloomers and Hat Size 5-6



Watercolor Flowers Dress Size 5-6



Early this morning I managed to add a few new pieces to my Abby's Attic Shop on Etsy. So, if you have a moment you should go over and take a peek. Today is a busy day! Abby and I are off in a little bit to go on a photo shoot for the cover photos of a few new patterns including Olivia! Then out to lunch, a bit of shopping back home in time to do school and then back to work in the studio for me. I have been working on new patterns for my next pattern release scheduled for late April/Early May and I am really excited about these new designs. Some you have already seen and maybe there are a few new things as well. You'll have to wait to see what's in store for you next!

Dawn




No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin