Monday, March 26, 2012

Contest Entries Are Starting To Arrive


Over the weekend my email box started to fill up with sweet emails filled with gorgeous photos of your "Olivia" creations. I have to say "I am loving all of them!" and it's going to be very difficult for us to pick a winner. Here is just one photo that came in from Megan of her Olivia's. She made up these for her girls for their trip to Disney all done in Tinkerbell fabrics. Just a reminder you have until Sunday, March 31st to send in your entries. I can't wait to see even more of your adorable creations all this week.

Dawn


2 comments:

Ronda said...

sweet!!! I love to see different ideas and the creativity out there wow. I have made my first Olivia and I have 3 more lined up they are addicting...Maybe one will be unique enough to send in.

ElizabethH said...

I have one ready to photograph and one on the sewing table. I am hoping the weather warms up ( 36 here) so we can get some pics.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin