Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Erin & Stacy Revisited







Just in case you missed this one, I decided to show you these photos again. We took these photos last Spring on our trip to Florida. I just love the way these two pieces work together and they really are great for all seasons. Here I just have Abby wearing a simple little white T-shirt underneath and it makes for a really cute outfit. Plus, I can tell . . . you that according to Abby this outfit is "really, super comfortable1". Both "Erin" and "Stacy" are now available in my shop in E-book format and more good news!!! The printed patterns are currently in production and I should have them back by the beginning of next week. So, if you are interested in the printed version check back early next week to pick those up as well!

Dawn

1 comment:

Kinderkouture said...

Love love love this combination. Isn't that pink fabric just so POP friendly? Nice combination. I don't think I have that one. I am going to have to check out your patterns again. Thanks Dawn. <3

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin