Monday, November 7, 2011

A Visit With Santa


This past week has been super busy. I've been busy sewing up tons of new ideas and working on new patterns. Plus, we've gotten a bit of a jump start on Christmas preparations this year by getting the kids to get their wish lists together so we could send them off to Santa. Abby and I even managed to squeeze in a trip to see him. Abby wanted to make sure that she and her brothers had all made the "Nice list" and indeed they did! Santa checked his special book and and not one of them made the Naughty list. Their lists have been sent off to headquarters and are being processed. I'm so relieved that "Christmas is all taken care of" and now I can actually enjoy the holidays without stressing about certain things...if you know what I mean...wink! However, that being said for the next week or so they Big Brown truck will be here a lot! and I have to somehow keep a close watch to try to meet him at the door before the rings the bell and I can somehow sneak packages in without alerting curious munchkins.

Yesterday we also had a big Birthday Celebration for Henry who turns 6 tomorrow! I can't believe my baby is six!!! Thankfully he's still a peanut and still has certain adorable qualities which make him the youngest. I am going to do a Henry photo shoot in the next few days to mark his sixth B'day and I will be sure to share. 

Sadly, Abby is taking a small modeling break due to the fact that she and Milo had a bit of a set to over the weekend and Milo won. Needless to say Abby got scratched up and she needs a few days to heal before we can get back to work showing you all the new stuff that has been coming out of my studio. Hope you all had a great weekend!

Dawn

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin