Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Dreamy




You just never know when you are going to stumble upon something so pretty. When I was ordering fabrics for my kits, I spotted this print and I hesitated because I wasn't 100% sure. As I am sure you are all familiar with shopping on line for fabrics, it's often very hard to tell exactly what it is that you are looking at. Not sure of the scale of the print or the exact colors and to be honest unless you have already seen the actual fabric somewhere else you cannot tell if you love it or not until it's actually in your hands. This was one of those prints. I was a tiny bit skeptical about it but the moment the box arrived with it, it was love at first sight and I couldn't wait to sew with it. Who doesn't love warm buttery yellows? Even Abby fell in love with these and was really anxious for me to make her a new dress from them. This time it's "Lindsay's Dress" and I am very pleased with the outcome. I have a feeling this one is going to go into Abby's favorite's. Oh, did I mention this one is going to be a kit as well! I am busy working on getting all these together and I am loving how they are turning out. Just a few more days and they will become available for sale.

Dawn

1 comment:

Dana said...

The floral print reminds me of the vintage sheets that are so popular to stitch with these days. Love it!


Blessings--
Dana

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin