Friday, August 5, 2011

Boo!








I know, I know ... Halloween already? Well, for those of you who like to get a jump on things check this one out! This is one of the Sewing Kits that I am doing with Linda of Allegro Fabrics. It's "Phoebe" all decked out in these adorable Halloween prints. I can't tell you how much fun this sweet little jumper is to make. The entire time I was sewing it up all I did was smile. So many fun prints and the colors are "spook-tacular", Okay now even I am getting corny! Abby and I had so much fun taking these pictures yesterday she didn't even mind that she was wearing a long sleeved shirt, tights and boots in the sweltering temps. It was even her idea to go to a cemetery to take the photos when I asked her "where we could take some creepy pictures?". She loved it! We even took time out to do a little school by practicing her reading and doing a little math. 7 is such a great age, Abby was so full of questions about life and death and heaven so we talked about it a lot. After our trip to the cemetery we went down to the river to cool off and stick out toes in the cool water and of course I took more pictures but more of those later. This kit, along with all the others will become available very soon. So, keep a close watch. I think this one may be very popular! Oh, I almost forgot to mention that adorable bracelet. I asked a dear friend of mine, Pam from PSB to create a few jewelry pieces for me to go with some of the outfits. Isn't it crazy adorable? We love this little charm bracelet with matching charms that go with the dress perfectly. If you are interested in finding out more about these custom jewelry pieces please email me and I will put you in touch with her. She does beautiful work and I hope to showcase more of her pieces here to help get the word out about her.

Dawn

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin