Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Samples Galore....


Here's just a peek at one of the things I have been working on. Over the past week or so bolts and bolts of gorgeous fabrics have been arriving at my door and I have been busy sewing up sample after sample for my new sewing kits. This of course is my Little "Lucy's Cloche" that I made to go with one of the dresses that I will be making into a kit. Currently my sewing studio looks more like a dress shop than a studio. There are dresses everywhere and still many more to make! I can't tell you how much fun I am having with all of these gorgeous fabrics and there are many more bolts due to arrive any day now. Fingers crossed that I will be able to start debuting these kits very soon. You are going to love them! I will be offering many different styles in lots of different prints. Some of them will be very much keeping within my style and others may surprise you. I have teamed up with Terri at FF&L, Linda at Allegro Fabrics and Jane at Quilter's Way to bring you lots of choices in many different fabrics. Everything from romantic florals to contemporary prints even some whimsical prints which are sure to be a huge hit with the little ones! So, keep an eye open and for news of the kits arriving in the shop.

Dawn

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh wow!!! The idea of so much new fabric makes me just drool!!! Wish I lived closer, I would be begging to come help you!!!! I so look forward to your blog post and new gorgeous patterns!!! Thanks so much for the inspiration!!

Kathy said...

How lovely is that hat! What is the fabric, may I ask?

Ronda said...

I love that black and white. cant wait to see your new samples!!! always watch your blog waiting to snatch up your newest patterns!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin