Tuesday, February 1, 2011

These Are Just Too Much Fun To Make...


Hot off the press....I really love the way this one turned out. I think it's my favorite so far. I can't tell you how much fun I am having putting these little sets together. Talk about fast and easy!!! You can make one of these outfits in just a few hours. This time I used "Fresh Cotton" from Joanna Figueroa. I just adore her fabrics! So pretty and girly and perfect for Spring and Summer. Now, to just finish the pattern for you so you can start making lots of these too!

Dawn

4 comments:

Bethany Lynn said...

Adorable! I am so looking forward to this pattern!

Anonymous said...

Yes, hurry hurry :)!!!! We're dying to try it ourselves! hehe! And "really quick" for you translates to how fast for a "regular" person? ;) I hope I can do it in a few hours! So excited!!

Ronda said...

Dawn I love your patterns and hope you keep up the great work!!!! My grand daughters are gonna look great this summer!

A said...

I can't seem to find a link to the pattern for the "Kate" shirt... Can you help me?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin