Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day


Happy Valentine's Day!


Okay.... How cool is this!? I discovered the coolest thing over the weekend called "Pinterest"! It's a virtual on-line pin board where you can "pin" the things you see on-line. You can create as many different "boards" as you like for different categories. Then simply start pinning...Now you have an easy way to organize images you see that inspire you. I made several different boards this past weekend and started pinning. I even made one for Valentine's Day with so many of the great ideas I have seen over the past few weeks and now they are all neatly stored in one place....LOVE LOVE LOVE this!!!!
and best of all it's free!

So, go check it out and start "pinning" then come back and tell me where to go check out your boards. I would love to see them!

Dawn

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Pinterst looks really cool. I don't have an invite so I have to wait. I won't have to keep so many tabs open in my browser! I LOVE Kate! I can't wait to buy the pattern and try it out. I have some cute fabrics just waiting to be used.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin