Thursday, October 14, 2010

Thank You Sweetwater!






Do you remember the other day when I posted pictures of Abby wearing the outfit I made out of that gorgeous fabric collection from Sweetwater called "Pure"??? Well, guess who is currently on their blog!?
That's right...Abby, is really busy these days showing up in all kinds of wonderful places. Okay, I can take credit for the cute clothes and the really cute kid, but I simply cannot take credit for this gorgeous fabric. Have you seen this collection?

Tn_canvas1

It's just gorgeous, and currently one of my favorites in my stash. I really love the colors, the simplicity and fact that this fabric is not too over the top like so many prints that are out there right now. Now that Abby is growing up she is wanting more "grown-up" looking fabrics that are not too novelty looking. Gone are the days of pink kitties, sparkly ponies and gigantic ladybugs. Trust me, I am not too sad about this, I personally found it a challenge to create cute things for her with those fabrics that didn't look like costumes, but now that her tastes are maturing I am loving experimenting with colors other than pink and lavender and this collection offers so many fun choices that have endless possibilities. One of the prints in the collection is a really fun argyle and I have been busy plotting what to do with it...I have some really fun ideas and I can't wait to give them a whirl. Thanks again to Sweetwater for creating such a gorgeous collection. I can't wait to see what they come up with next!

Dawn


BTW........Fairytale Frocks & Lollipops just happens to have this gorgeous fabric in stock...right now...so go check it out!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin