Thursday, September 30, 2010

The "New" Cat In The Hat!!!


I just had to share this one!!!

I was in my sewing room this morning and Abby came down from her room and popped in to say "good morning!" then immediately started going through her basket of scraps and decided to make up her next creation...Oh, she is so like me!!! Needless to say, this morning Milo, our cat, was her muse and she decided with all this rain he needed a hat. I can't tell you how much this poor cat puts up with and how much he is adored by Abby. She dresses him up and drags him around the house like a rag doll and he puts up with it all. So here is a quick picture of Milo in his new hat!

These are the memories I will treasure forever!!!

Dawn

4 comments:

Jeannie B. said...

I just wanted to tell you hello and I enjoyed meeting you at the SAGA market! Jeannie

Jan M said...

So sweet! These truly are the moments we cherish with our children.

Laurie said...

Making patterns by draping is a great sewing skill to learn. Abby seems to be well on her way. Milo is truly a champion among cats.

Goosegirl said...

Oh Dawn, this picture makes me laugh so hard. The look on Milo's face is hilarious!!!
Abby is just too stinkin' cute!!

So, you went to SAGA? You know, it is going to be in Anaheim next year and I am going. You need to come out!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin