Tuesday, August 17, 2010

How Cute Is This???

After

Before

Well, I went back to "Through the Garden Gate" and bought a ton of goodies to experiment with. Yards and yards of vintage laces and that gorgeous chenille bedspread that I couldn't stop thinking about. I was so inspired when I was at the shop I couldn't wait to come home and start playing. Needless to say I didn't sleep that much last night because I was up experimenting with a new idea. What do you think of this sweet little chenille coat??? Yup, this is how it started out....and within a few hours it was turned into this precious little coat. The good news is I only used 1/4 of the chenille and the rest I am going to put into "Abigail and Elise" for sale! Along with gobs of gorgeous laces. Terri and I decided to add a new area in A&E called "Attic Treasures" where we will be offering things that we find in antique shops, flea markets, Estate Sales, etc...I hope to have all the new treasures loaded into the shop within the week! So, keep checking back.

Dawn

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin