Wednesday, August 11, 2010

"Cooling Off" part Il


Can you believe this is a small cone?


Smile!


Playing hide and seek with a friendly little sparrow


"No comment!"...she's such a ham...


and a goofball!!!

After we played at the beach for a little while I decided to surprise Abby and take her to one of our little local Ice Cream emporiums. She was so excited when we pulled in and instantly started deciding what kind of ice cream she was going to have. It was a very difficult decision, but in the end she opted to stick with one of her favorites and she picked "Cookies & Cream" I on the other hand walked on the wild side and got a small cup of "Key Lime Pie" and OMG...It was delish! We talked and giggled and had our special "Girl Time". I can't tell you how much I love these special times I carve out for each of my kiddos. They each have special things that they love to do with mommy and I cherish the special time I have with them alone to create some memories.

Dawn

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin