Monday, August 2, 2010

Abby's Closet



Have you seen the movie "27 Dresses"? Well, Jane had nothing on Abby!!!!! Try well over 200 dresses!!!!! It's honestly insane. I have box after box of dresses that I have made and I have been hanging onto them for no real reason other than not knowing exactly what to do with them all. If you have been following my blog for some time you have seen what I am talking about and you know all about my obsessive sewing and designing. Well, after many, many discussions Terri has finally convinced me to put them in FF&L for sale in a special area called "Abby's Closet". I have already put several dresses/outfits in there and I have a gazillion more to go and some have already been snatched up. So if you are interested in picking up an Olabelhe Original dress now there is a place to do exactly that! Plus, you really need to help me find great new homes for all these dresses. Honestly, Abby wears most things once for photos and then they all get packed away...because let's face it she could never wear all these dresses unless she changed several times a day. Not to mention she has outgrown many of them. So, pop over to FF&L and see if you see anything you like...or feel free to email me about a dress you may have seen on my blog that you might like to own. Some I just can't part with because they are just too special to Abby or myself but most really have to go to make room for all the new stuff that I will be making in the future.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin