Tuesday, July 13, 2010

It's Official!



I'm a Gleek!

I have been waiting and waiting for months for Season 1 to show up from Netflix and it finally arrived yesterday! OMG....Ole and I stayed up last night until 1 am watching it, and we are hooked!!! We only got the first two discs and we only have two more episodes to watch...needless to say, I WILL be going out today to purchase the box set for both vol. 1 & 2....love it! This morning I even downloaded all the music from iTunes onto my iPod/iPhone. I have a feeling the kids are going to know all these songs really well...We are not big t.v. watchers around here but this show is just too good to pass up.

Dawn

2 comments:

Beth said...

LOVE Glee here too!! Such a fun, creative show!

Goosegirl said...

Congratulations and welcome to the Gleek Club! We love Glee too! Well, Don doesn't love it because it brings back too many painful memories, I guess. But the girls and I are crazy about it. We can hardly wait for the new season to start!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin