Tuesday, June 8, 2010

A New Look For The Website....



I've been busy making a few changes over at  Olabelhe including a whole new look! I have to say I much prefer this to the old one. Not that the old one was bad...it's just that this one is a whole lot better in my opinion. You'll have to let me know what you think. Plus, I added a new slideshow of my "Parade of Dresses". I received so many compliments, I thought it would be fun to turn it into a slide show for you so you can check it out here if you like.

Plus, keep an eye out in the next few days for a give-away! I will be celebrating my 3 year BlogAnniversary and I thought a give-away was fitting. So keep a watch for that in the next few days!!!

Dawn

2 comments:

April said...

Love it, Dawn - perfect!

April said...

P.S. Hurry up and make a button for us to share! :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin