Friday, May 14, 2010

Parade Of Dresses~ Part 8










Our next stop was at an Old Parish Church which once again was picture perfect! But the best part of that visit was the huge Old magnolia tree in the church yard which just begged to be climbed. So, after we took these pictures we took a tree climbing break and Abby couldn't wait to get up in that tree! Abby is wearing a "Rebecca's Sundress" made up in Art Gallery Fabrics "Naturella" collection.

and now just for fun... Check out Miss Abby up in the tree!!!




Since that day she has asked almost every day if we can go back to the place with the awesome tree because she wants to "climb even higher next time!" and she is itching to bring her brothers back so they can all climb the tree together!

come back tomorrow for some really great photos of Abby on the farm!!!

4 comments:

Ginger said...

I have been loving all these darling dresses. I would like to buy a couple of the patterns, but I notice most of the dresses you are showing do not have sleeves. Do the patterns have sleeve options? I prefer my girls wear sleeves to church.
Thanks! Ginger
anetemso {at} gmail {dot} com

Dawn said...

Hi Ginger!
Thank you so much for your lovely compliments on my designs. Yes, I do have a few patterns which include sleeves Annikka, Janey and Sabrina all have sleeves. You should go to my website to see them all and see if there is anything you like. I also have plans for more patterns this fall that will include sleeves.

Cathy said...

Everyday I come home looking forward to the parade of dresses...I hope it never ends!!! I just love your dresses and your daughter is adorable!!! You have captured such wonderful pictures!

organicmommy said...

You dresses are so sweet. I am going to have to have all of the patterns. I think dh needs a raise or soemthing cuz I want to sew so badly and I want to do all of the dress's you are showing.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin