Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas & Congrats To My 2 Winners!!

Wow!!! What a day it's been. Santa was very good to my little munchkins and today has been the perfect family day for playing games, building Lego sets and exploring all the goodies that were under the tree this morning. We just finished our Christmas dinner and while the kids are quiet I wanted to come up into my sewing loft and check in! I had both Oliver and Elliott pick numbers and the two lucky winners are ..... 4 & 10!!! So, Misty and Kate please email me! Thanks so much to everyone who left such sweet messages. I think I may have to do another give-away sometime soon! Hope you all had a wonderful Holiday. As, much as I love Christmas, I am happy that it's over for another year. I am really looking forward to the new year and anxious to see what it has in store for me!

Dawn

3 comments:

Bella said...

Oh well hope next time...Congratulations to the winners

Peggie said...

Oh the pangs of jealousy hurt. LOL Congrats to the winners!

Unknown said...

Thank you!!! I am so excited!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin