Monday, October 26, 2009

Calling All Tester Wannabes


It's that time again... my latest pattern is almost ready to go out to testers and I would love to call on all my bloggy friends wondering if any of you might be interested? I need testers of all levels of experience, everyone from beginner to pro! Like all of my other designs this little dress fits sizes 3-8. It has a double layer skirt and long sleeves which are perfect for the cooler weather that has finally arrived. If you are interested please email me at Dawn@Olabelhe.com for more information.

Update... Wow, I can't thank you all enough! My mailbox was just filled to the top with excited tester wannabes. So, for now, I think I have plenty of people for this round. Thank you for all of your support and enthusiasm about my designs!

Dawn

1 comment:

Karen said...

Dawn, I'd like to try this one. I have some cool cord that I think would look great :D

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin