Thursday, October 29, 2009

Best Friends





This summer we had a wonderful new family move in just down the street from us and I cannot tell you how thrilled we are to have them as neighbors. Not only are they a wonderful family but they have two great kids too! Their daughter Sabrina is the same age as Abby and the girls are in the same Kindergarten class together. We knew right from the very beginning that these two were destined to be best friends! I cannot tell you how cute they are together. The other day they were holding hands and skipping down the street singing "lolliPop". I just about melted. I am so thrilled that they have each other...although, I am not sure how thrilled their teacher is. Just today they told us they got a warning in class because they were "talking too much"....imagine that! Abby...talking too much. Now each and every day they play together after school and they are having the best time together. Today they were riding in one of our kid vehicles and I managed to get them to slow down for just a minute so I could snap a few pictures of them together. They really are two peas in a pod!

They even had on matching outfits today...and No! We didn't plan it.

Dawn

3 comments:

Goosegirl said...

So cute! So...fast forward about a dozen years and think of these two driving a REAL car while giggling and laughing. Time goes so fast. I am so glad that Abby has a special best friend. They do look like two peas in a pod.

Vintage Chicken said...

Neighborhood friends are the best!
I have fond memories of my best bud that lived at the end of our street. We still keep in touch - so I guess you could say we've been friends over 30 years! wow!

April said...

How cute! I look forward to seeing how they grow up "together".

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin