Monday, June 15, 2009

My Latest Creation



I have been so busy these past few days putting the final touches on my first pattern. Which by the way, will be ready within the next day or so to purchase in my shop. This morning I had to be creative and sew. I had been playing around with this idea in my head for the past few days and finally had a chance to give it a try. I love how it turned out, very sweet and simple yet classic and feminine. Made with some gorgeous icy aqua batiste that I had in my stash this little sundress is a keeper. I paired it up with some adorable little white linen bloomers. I'm thinking i may offer this as a pattern in my shop somewhere down the road.

Currently, I have a list of designs on my desk that I want to produce as patterns. My next tester will be going out later this week and hopefully will be added to the shop in the near future. I can't tell you how excited I am about my new venture. Keep your fingers crossed for me!



2 comments:

Unknown said...

I really hope you do offer this as a pattern Dawn -it's one of my favourite types of designs for my daughter - I'd buy it for sure.

Trin said...

Such a nice dress! I love it!

I just found your blog last night and spent half the night going back through all your old posts and looking at all the amazing dresses you have made for your daughter. What an inspiration!!
I haven't been sewing long, but make dresses for my daughter as well, and hope that someday she has as many gorgeous dresses to choose from as your daughter has.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin