Monday, May 25, 2009

Yesterday's Cooking Marathon






Yesterday I went on a bit of a cooking binge and spent the better part of the day both creating and cleaning up messes. The kids requested brownies and I just couldn't stop after that so I just kept going. 1 pan of brownies, 2 loaves of zucchini bread, a garden veggie quiche and a spinach ricotta pie. Yum! The house smelled fantastic. The only problem was once I finished with everything I realized the fridge was full and I was going to have to do some clever rearranging to manage to get the pie and the quiche in there. Needless to say the fridge is on overflow and we need to eat some of this stuff up before I do any more cooking!

If you are interested in any of these recipes you can find them at my cooking blog...enjoy!

4 comments:

Karen said...

YUM!!!

Nevaeh said...

Oh my GOSH it is 12am here and I am now starving wishing I had the ingredients mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Jennifer Paganelli said...

ou ...Darien would have made it so easy..love the turtle..

Elizabeth said...

that all looks so yummy!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin