Saturday, May 16, 2009

Ruffle Madness



Just wanted to give you a sneak peek at what I have been up to today. In case you were wondering... I've gone a little nutty with ruffles, well actually they are little pleats, all done by hand. Are you ready for this one....
850 inches or 70+ feet or 23 yards - ALL DONE BY HAND, Yes that means one at a time...I really must be crazy.

This is part of a new dress I am working on, hopefully I will have it done and ready to show off within the next day or so...

I really need to get a pleater for my machine!

2 comments:

Sharon said...

No offense...but you ARE CRAZY! lol Can't wait to see the finished product! I'm sure it will be beautiful!

April said...

OH, Honey... you need the Ruffler Attachment! It pleats - I promise! Sometimes referred to as 'Plaiting' in the old books, but I've done it before. I love it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin